Jose M. Navarro
Artist & Creative writer
An artist of collage and mixed media as well as a filmmaker and writer, Jose Manuel Navarro has a major background in the animation and film industry. A cabinet of underground icons, counter-culture, pop and folklore blended into images that clash, his most personal pieces of art play in a muddy frontier where the canvas works as a meeting point for the unexpected and the fantastic.
Jose is also the author of the queer fantasy novel ¨Ravenclaws¨under the name of J. Tormento.
A Spanish version is now available for purchase at:
- Official selection The Coast is Queer, 26th Vancouver Queer Film Festival
- Projected in Le Marais district, Paris, Nuit Blanche, Paris
- Selected in various music video festivals and contests, Various
- Best Ident video, Animadrid'09
- Ex aequo Best animated short film, Creajoven 2007
- Art direction
- Concept design
- Film making
- Environment design
- Production design
- Creative writing